Wet Weather Information
Last updated Tuesday, 8 May at 1.35pm
This afternoon's Year 6 Rugby and GBC Senior Rugby training sessions have been cancelled.
This afternoon's Club Touch Football training has also been cancelled. (Please also note that from next week, Touch training will move to Mondays.)
All tennis lessons this afternoon have been cancelled.
With regard to GBC training tomorrow morning:
- Soccer is cancelled
- Netball is on (Seniors - Igloo; Inters - Stadium; Juniors - SAC)
- Senior Rugby will be in the gym - please wear appropriate clothes and bring a towel and water bottle
- Junior and Intermediate Rugby are cancelled, with both to have a light training session on Friday from 3.45 to 5.00pm
- Tennis is on at this stage. If later cancelled, will be posted here by 6.15am tomorrow
Get the latest information on your mobile phone with the iLINQ App or Sheldon College App:
- Wet Weather Information is available by pressing Links and then Sport on the iLINQ App or Sheldon College App.
- Push notices are similar to text messages and allow us to notify you of changes. You need to have the iLINQ App or Sheldon College App installed on your device to receive such notices.
- Download the iLINQ App or Sheldon College App from your app store or learn more about the Sheldon College Apps.