- To feel safe at all times in the College environment,
- To learn unimpeded by the actions of others,
- To express themselves in a way that shows respect for others,
- To know their belongings are safe,
- To work and play in a pleasant learning environment.
- To attend school regularly, on time, ready to learn and take part in College activities,
- To aim at the highest personal standards in all aspects of College life,
- To co-operate with the staff and accept the authority and rules of conduct of the College,
- To consider and respect the feelings and property of other people both in the College and in the wider community,
- To care for the grounds, buildings, furniture, equipment and resources provided by the College.